gongchang.com

首页>产品>建筑> Hot design Ceramic Tile ( XMF0670-1B )

Hot design Ceramic Tile ( XMF0670-1B )

No. TEN4054357
  • 什么是产品编号?作用是什么?

点击查看详情

Hot design Ceramic Tile ( XMF0670-1B )

  • ( 图片数量: 0)
  • 2010-08-25
  • 2010-09-09
  • Tiles
  • China
  • Small Bee
  • Bulk
  • FOB
  • Negotiable

Foshan Small Bee Ceramic Border Co., Ltd. 中国(大陆) Foshan Small Bee Ceramic Border Co., Ltd.

  •  Miss. guan
  •  86-757-13702992961
  •  86-757-86103599
  •  86-18927281212
  •  No.3, Qian Street,Wufeng 3rd Road,Foshan,Guangdong Province ,Guangdong
  •  http://www.fssmallbee.cn

产品简述

Floor decor's specificationItem No.:XMF0670-1BName :Floor decor/Porcelain tilesSize MM:300×300Material:Ceramic tileThickness(MM):8Color:Stone style with goldUsage:Floor and wallFeature :polished,optical to gilding surfaceMinimum Order:550 pcsPa

产品属性

Hot design Ceramic Tile ( XMF0670-1B ) 相关属性是:
  • Type:Tiles
  • Place of Origin:China
  • Brand Name:Small Bee
  • Model Number:XMF0670-1B
  • Size:300 x 300mm
  • Material:Ceramic Tiles
  • Usage:Interior Tiles
  • Function:Firebrick
  • Surface Treatment:Glazed Tiles
  • Feature:Glazed Metallic Tiles
  • Color Family:Whites
  • Tile Type:Wall Tiles
  • polished floor tiles:gilding surface
  • Material:Ceramic
  • Material Feature:Firebrick
  • Feature:Glazed
  • Shape:Square
  • Style:Natural
  • Usage:Floor with wall
  • Color:Stone style with gold
  • Thickness:8mm
  • Special Features:Stone style with gold

产品详述

Hot design Ceramic Tile ( XMF0670-1B ) 详细介绍是:

 

Floor decor's specification 

Item No.:XMF0670-1B
Name :Floor decor/Porcelain tiles
Size MM:300×300
Material:Ceramic  tile
Thickness(MM):8
Color:Stone style with gold
Usage:Floor and wall
Feature :polished,optical to gilding surface
Minimum Order:550 pcs
Packing:foam box,11pcs/box,19kg/box
Water absorption:13%-18&
Delivery period:8 days
Payment Terms :30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.Western Union
Remark:The color and the size can be changed according to your request

 

Operating Instructions:

1.    Checking after Unpacking :Check the pattern, quantity and size of the product.

2.    Test Construction:Before constructing, place the product onto the floor, confirm the direction and position of each tile according to the pattern and the atcual requirements.

3.    Prepare Assistant Materials:common cement (12.5kg/), medium sand(34kg/), and white cement (0.5kg/) for filling the gaps after constructing and 107 glue etc.

4.    Suggestions:Polished glazed tiles features very simple construction and can be constructed separatey or togerher with other decorations.

(1)  Make sure the room is dry, do not construct when the weather is wet;

(2)  Level the constructed surface before constructing;

(3)  Construct the tiles dry or wet, the base for dry construction shall be hard;

(4)  The gap shall range 1-3mm, it is sugested to apply 325#cement, the gaps for light color polished glazed tiles shall be filled with white cement for achieving harmonic effect;

(5)  Please check the flatness and surface of the gap when constructing, adjust if necessary;

(6)  After constructing, please remove the cement and dirt from the surface of the tiles with clean towel;

(7)  The floor after constructing shall be maintained for 4-5 days for avoiding uneven effect a result of external force.

您能提供此类产品吗? 立即展示您的产品!

相关产品

China wholesale orthopedic medical splint44
1.    X-Ray permissibility 2.    waterproof...
Shaanxi Ansen Medical...
Transmission Test Equipment 220V, 50HZ, 0.5KW...44
Transmission Test Equipment 220V, 50HZ, 0.5KWHydraulic Leaking Tester       Hydraulic...
Guangzhou Ray Technology...
barrel heater blankets44
Heated insulated industrial jackets can save the electric energy 20%~40% at the electric heating...
RedsAnt Energy Saver Limited
Heated insulated industrial jackets44
Heated insulated industrial jackets can save the electric energy 20%~40% at the electric heating...
RedsAnt Energy Saver Limited
heater insulation blanket44
Heater insulation blanket by RedsAnt can offer superb savings of up to 45% on barrel heating.
RedsAnt Energy Saver Limited
extruder covers44
extruder covers-RedsAnt helps you save energy without concerns
RedsAnt Energy Saver Limited
让供应商了解你在寻找什么 现在发布求购信息

热门产品: cloth, car, diagnostic, portable office containers, food, pvc cosmetic bag, mobile phone, print, led, jeans, wireless, glass, stone, crusher, mp3, doll, computer, lcd, side, main 显示 dress blouse, SILANE, bike 36v, sockets and switches, vertical stainless steel tanks, tube alloy seamless steel pipe, cosmetic bottle skin care set, led mat, wooden body jewelry, steel plates car, tungsten magnetic bracelet, lawnmover, hanging tools, module in marine service, LED high power road lamp, jigging hook, led aluminum light t5, Tanks drainage EP and EPP, tent fabric and awning fabric, Disposible caps 隐藏
字母检索: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z